I haven’t posted in ages, because I’ve just moved house and I’ve had so much unpacking and tidying up to do! So I thought I’d do a quick little tag for now.
1. Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging years ago when my Mum encouraged me to keep writing and post opinion pieces. I’ve kept blogging even now because I love writing, and I love seeing my blog grow with me – it’s changed from a little blog to something a bit bigger with new sections.
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
My book reviews, it’s how my blogging started and I like that I’m still carrying it on now.
3. What are your top three favourite blog posts?
I have no idea, it’s moved about so much and I’ve edited and removed old posts so I wouldn’t be able to say.
4. What are some of your favourite things to do to relax?
- Reading somewhere warm and cosy
- Curling up to watch a movie
- Getting an early night
5. What are three of your favourite things?
- Going for a walk or lunch with friends
- Spending a day with family
- Shopping therapy
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Recently some of my public relations posts have been featured on the #thisweekinpr post under the best PR student blogger section, which is something I’m really proud of.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
I do what I can to get out of the house, seeing friends or family and going to see a movie or grabbing some lunch. I love going for walks when the weather gets nice.
8. Describe your personality in 3 words.
Stubborn, caring, creative.
9. What are your top three pet peeves?
- People who take their situation in life for granted, I am always so thankful to my parents for what they have done for me and I hate it when I see people being ungrateful.
- When people are blatantly rude for no reason.
- Smoking, there’s just no need for it.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
There’s a lot followers on here don’t know about me!